Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 2 (obviously not consecutive)




This second attempt at blogging has been somewhat frustrating. I have been trying to attach (include) an article I scanned from today's newspaper. I've been at this for about 40 minutes. In the mean time, I did manage to attach a picture of myself someplace in this blog. So, here I go again to try to include the article:

OK, it worked! Now I just have to make it bigger so everyone can read it. Here goes:
30 minutes later, I've got nothing. I was able to make the print bigger on the desktop where I saved it, but not able to get the print bigger for your reading pleasure. Help!

So, now it's late and I'm tired and crabby! But I will not give up. Maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Jan, all I have to do is click on your article, and it opens to a large version, and it is super easy to read. You did it perfectly! Glad you didn't give up! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jan, I'm impressed. I can't seem to figure out how to include a picture. You're way ahead!

    ReplyDelete